Thursday 21 March 2013

Affordable Make-up Storage

I find it difficult to keep my make-up tidy.  I'm a student and I can't afford a huge vanity dedicated to make-up and I don't have enough make-up to fill one (I'd like to!).
 
So, I'm still not happy about the way I keep my face products and eyeshadows, but I think I've found a good way to keep my brushes, lip products and eyeliners.
I keep my lip products and mascara in this jar.  I can see what's inside and my products are standing up which is great! I found this jar at a pound shop for about £2, but I'm sure you can get these jars in supermarkets!
I know storage must be practical, but who said it has to be dull.  You can buy any tea light/candle holder of your choice.  I chose this one. It's from Vinegar Hill. It was about £4 in the shop, but I'm not sure if you can get this online.
I keep my brushes in this mug.  This mug is absolutely HUGE and so pretty. I bought this mug in TKMaxx for £4.99. Any pretty mug will do, but I suggest if you want a pretty mug that's a bit different I would go to TKMaxx ( with a good home department), HomeSense, Dunelm Mill or something similar!
 
I hope this has given you some inspiration to do some spring cleaning!
 Don't forget to follow me on twitter
@Serennublogs
From a very organised
Serennu
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment