Tuesday 9 April 2013

Mellow Yellow Handbag

I think I've found THE summer handbag for this year and it's a corker!

I was on the hunt for a coral handbag for ages.  I was interested in buying the Kim Kardashian handbag from Dorothy Perkins, but at £45 I thought that was a bit steep for the quality.
So, I looked online, in shops and they would have something I like, but not LOVE.  I went to TK Maxx the other day and I saw this in the window and instantly thought "MINE".  It was the only one there and it is not the colour I intended, but I don't care anymore since I love it!

This is my beautiful yellow Steve Madden handbag!


I think I got this at a steal for £29.99!
 
Are you into the neon trend?
 
Follow me on twitter, facebook and bloglovin ( links on the right )
 
From a giddy
Serennu
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment