Monday 1 April 2013

NOTD ( Nail of the Day )

It was sunny yesterday and I'm getting a bit tired of dark nail polishes. I love dark nail polishes, but I just wanted something brighter.

This is Max factor's Max Effect Mini Nail Polish in Diva Violet.
 
I like this nail polish because it's a MINI nail polish.  I'm more likely to finish this nail polish in comparison to my bigger nail polish bottles etc. Butter London and Barry M.
 
 
Also, I like this colour for spring because it's bright, but not too bright!
 
This nail polish retails at £3.99, which I think is quite expensive for a mini nail polish considering that Barry M nail paints are  £2.99 for a "normal" sized bottle.  BUT, I do love their nail polishes!
 
I also own the colour Fantasy Fire, which I recommend.  IT'S BEAUTIFUL!
Another colour they have (which I want to buy) is Graffiti!
 
It's 3 for 2 in Boots at the moment, so it's worth having a look! 
You could get 3 mini nail polishes for under £8.
 
Follow me on twitter: @Serennublogs
Like on Facebook: xserennux
I have also joined Bloglovin:  serennu

 
 
From a nail polished :P
Serennu
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment