Tuesday 2 April 2013

Spring Scarves

It's pretty cold here in Wales, even though the sun is shining. So a scarf is an essential item for me for when I'm out and about.  Here are my scarves for this spring


 
I have four scarves to show you!
 

 
The first one is a coral scarf with dragonflies on it. This is a huge scarf which I absolutely love because you can achieve many styles with a bigger scarf.  Coral is in this season and when I saw it I had to have it.  Also it was 25%.  I bought this scarf in Sainsbury's from the TU range for £6.  I had this a while ago and I was really surprised to find that it was still online for 25% off! Click the link if you want to have a look at it.  Coral Scarf
 
 
  



 
The next I have chosen is from River Island. This is a smaller scarf in comparison to the Sainsbury's scarf.  It's a silk scarf and I think it's perfect for when it's quite warm because it's light.  Also, the scarf is covered in flowers and birds which is very spring-like.

This is a snood from River Island. It's mint green with robin's on it and it's snugly. Need I say anymore?
 

This is a floral scarf from new look.  It's quite small but I think the colours are beautiful and this scarf can go with many clothes.
 
Hope this has given you some ideas!
 
Follow me on twitter: @Serennublogs
Like on Facebook: xserennux
Follow me on Bloglovin: Serennu
 
From a cheery
Serennu
xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment