Friday 15 March 2013

An Eyeshadow Combination from the Naked 2 Palette!

Although I love my maybelline colour tattoo in On and on Bronze, I love this palette too!
It has a perfect combination of cool and warm colours and you can create numerous looks with this palette.
At the moment I like wearing verve on my eyelid, pistol in the crease and bootycall on my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes.  I think this looks really good if you are wearing something purple!
Pistol  and verve
 
Bootycall (in the middle)
This is the result!
I've decided that UrbanDecay is the best brand for eyeshadows.  People may disagree, but the pigmentation of these eyeshadows are great.  This is a picture of me wearing the eyeshadow combo 8 hours after putting it on!
Although the Naked palette is not cheap at £36 you do get 12 eyeshadows so that works out as £3 per eyeshadow!
You can buy this palette at an UrbanDecay counter or online here: http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Urban+Decay+Naked+Palette+2/164653947,default,pd.html
 
TGIF
Serennu
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment