Sunday 7 April 2013

Weekend Away!

I went to visit my family in North Wales this weekend.  It was a beautiful day in Caernarfon and I wanted to share some pictures with you!


Castell Caernarfon Castle

It was a sunny day and despite the cold weather people were sitting outside drinking coffee/pints or having an ice-cream.  Of course, I did some shopping while I was there.  I went to the Factory Shop (I've never been before) and bought some make-up.  In the make-up section they had brands like essie, rimmel, revlon and maybelline and the make-up was cheaper than in Boots or Superdrug. Yes, a haul is on it's way.
 
We had some lunch in the Blackboy and the food was lovely - generous portions too!  Plus, I think their toilets are the nicest toilets I've ever seen (maybe a bit weird, but they were). If you're in the area, I recommend that you go! Bwyd da a chwmni da!
 
Follow me on bloglovin, facebook and twitter! (Links on my blog)
 
Hope you had a lovely weekend.
 
From a relaxed
Serennu
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment