Saturday 30 March 2013

Mini Haul!

Yes, I went shopping....
In my defence there was a sale in RiverIsland and I had a voucher + it was 3 for 2 in boots...
I bought four things.

This is a red geometric print skater skirt (according to the website).  I picked this up because I thought it would be nice to wear now with thick tights or legging, but also it will look nice in the summer!  RiverIsland have tons of skirts on sale in this style! I would go and have a look if I were you. 
This skirt is on sale on the website for £10 at the moment! ( I got it in store for £10 too!) They only have size 16 and 18 left at the moment.  Sorry if it's gone, but here is the link = red geometric print skater skirt

Then I went to boots.

I really wanted a foundation brush.  I have an ecotools foundation brush, but when that gets really dirty I want to switch brushes. ( Realtechniques are supposed to be the best around - we'll see!).  So I bought a stippling brush. I've saw Tanya Burr use this for her foundation, so it's her fault that I bought it...  I liked the way her foundation looked on her after she used this brush.

I thought, I might as well try another brush because it's 3 for 2 at Boots so I picked up the Realtechniques powder brush.  I've been using sponges for my powder foundation for years, now is the time to use a proper brush!  I have to admit, when I got home I opened the brushes straight away and they are really soft. (Yes, I'm strange.)

So, I had what I wanted, but oh dear, I have to pick up my "free" item or the 3 for 2 offer wouldn't work.  I'm so disappointed... HAHA! It was an excuse for me to buy a coral nail polish and coral is on trend this season.  I picked up Essie's Cute as a Button. It's a pinky coral and I'm very excited to try it. Nail of the Day coming soon.

Follow me on twitter @Serennublogs

Have you bought anything in the sales?

P.S, I'm on the hunt for a coral handbag.  Found one in outfit but it was £45, I do love it, but that's too expensive. Any suggestions?

From a skint
Serennu
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment