Monday 11 March 2013

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on Bronze/Bad to the Bronze

Hi all,
 
Today I want to share my favourite cream eyeshadow with you!

It's a very pigmented, warm bronze colour that if very flattering.  You can wear a little or a lot of the eyeshadow and both effects are beautiful.  Some people use it as an eyeshadow base but it's a pigmented enough to be an eyeshadow on it's own.

 
You can see how much I've used.  I think this eye product is one of my favourites because it's easy to apply and it's a quick if you're in a rush and don't have time to rush.
I also own the shade Eternal Gold which is nice but I prefer this colour.  I'm happy to say there are more colours coming out in the UK because the US seem to get a huge colour range compared to us! I hope they release a nude, but at the moment I'm eyeing the shade "Light in Purple".
At £5 each, I don't think you can go wrong, some people have complained that it dries out quickly. I've had mine for 7 months and it's still going strong.  If yours is dry I recommend turning it upside down so that the moisture can come through from the bottom!
 
Have a nice day!
 
Serennu
 
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment