Wednesday 27 March 2013

REVIEW: Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara

Today I'm reviewing a very popular product - The Rocket Mascara by Maybelline!
This Mascara has the biggest wand I've ever seen ( don't laugh! ) and it's made of plastic.  You can really get the little hairs by using this mascara.
 
Benefits of this Mascara:
  1. Volume
  2. Thickening
  3. Affordable
  4.  
BUT I do have a problem with this mascara.  I don't know whether it's me or eye makeup remover I'm currently using, but it's a nightmare to take off and this is not the waterproof version!
I have used two different eye makeup removers on it and it's a pain to get off.
 
For that reason I probably wouldn't buy this mascara again because it hurts my eyes when I try to take it off.  This is such a shame because it looks lovely on the eyelashes :(
 
Currently £7.99 in Boots and I think it's 3 for 2 at the moment if you want to try it!
 
Follow me on twitter: @Serennublogs
 
From a disappointed
Serennu
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment