Thursday 18 April 2013

My new haircare routine!

Lately, I have changed my hair routine since I've dyed my hair red.  I wanted a shampoo that would help to make the colour last.  I was using head and shoulders, no conditioner and then some Moroccan oil before drying my hair.  It did work for me, but I fancied a change.
 
I was on a mission in boots...
 
This is Aussie's colour mate shampoo and conditioner.  Normally, I don't use a conditioner because I find my hair gets greasy when I use conditioner.  I apply the conditioner to the ends of my hair and not at the roots.  Using both of these products has left my hair feeling really soft and nourished.  I have a sensitive scalp and I have had no problems so far! *fingers crossed*
Plus, I think the shampoo smells like almonds - divine!
 
I'm not using my Moroccan oil at the moment because I think my hair would get really heavy from all the products.  I use Moroccan oil as a heat protector, so I went on the hunt for a spray of some sort.
 
I'm currently using TRESemme's Heat Defence.  My hair feels smoother when I use this heat defence.  I don't think I will be skipping heat protector anytime soon!
 
Love from
Serennu
xxx

(P.s - my spell checker is telling me that I should correct TRESemme to Threesome - CHEEKY!)

No comments:

Post a Comment