Sunday 14 April 2013

So now I'm a skater girl???

My latest obsession are skater skirts.  Even though it's still cold, I wear these beautiful skirts with tights or leggings.
 
I don't know why I need four skater skirts, no that's a lie, River Island had 2 of the skirts on sale for £10 each. I fell in love and bought 2 more. So don't blame me, blame River island. Plus, I'm helping the economy :P
 
I think I've featured this skirt before and it was on sale 3 weeks ago when I bought it. I went to River Island yesterday and they still had a few of these left on sale. You might be lucky. I think what drew me to this skirt was the geometric pattern!
I think this skirt will be one of my staple items in my wardrobe. I think this skirt will be very versatile, I can dress it up or down and I love the baroque print!
You can blame Estee from essiebutton and especially this post: Crazy for Coral!  Not only I'm obsessed with skater skirts, but now I'm obsessed with coral...
I had to have a denim skirt to. I can just chuck on a top and go with this skirt.
 
All the skirts featured are from River Island
I'm not promoting River Island, I just really like their skirts.
If there are skater skirts left in the sale they should be around £10, but if they're not in the sale they are around £16.
Also, New look have some for around £15.
 
From a shopped out
Serennu
xxx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment